Trucking Accident Attorney in Mobile
Large trucks, including 18-wheelers and tractor-trailers, are highly regulated by the Department of Transportation and by numerous federal regulations. If you are injured or lose a family member in a truck accident, you need a lawyer who:
- Is highly knowledgeable regarding truck regulations and the causes of truck accidents
- Is experienced in investigating truck accidents
- Is experienced in negotiating with trucking companies and in litigating truck accident claims in court
Attorneys at the personal injury law firm of Clay, Massey & Associates, P.C., have handled more than 100 truck accident cases. We understand truck regulations and are skilled at investigating violations, including driving-time limits. Also, our team includes a former insurance defense attorney. We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients injured in truck accidents.
Recently Resolved Cases Illustrate Our Experience and Effectiveness
Several recent truck accident cases demonstrate our skill in obtaining compensation for truck accident clients:
- Our client suffered a lumbar fusion, a broken wrist and a displaced hip when a truck pulled out in front of him on a foggy morning. We conducted an extensive investigation and located numerous witnesses who were not listed on the police report. Credible witnesses testified that the truck driver committed multiple driving errors, directly contradicting the trucker’s claims. We settled the case for $800,000.
- We represented a family who lost a loved one who was struck by a tractor-trailer while standing on the side of a road. Our investigation revealed: 1) the truck driver had a heart attack while driving, and 2) he had a history of heart trouble. Our investigation included a reconstruction of the accident scene and the interviewing of numerous witnesses. We settled the case for a substantial confidential sum.
- Our client was injured when he was struck by an 18-wheeler that lost a wheel. We settled the case for $400,000.
- Our client was injured when a driver struck the commercial vehicle he was operating. We settled the case for $450,000.